Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The God of How Things Should Be



I had the privilege of writing a piece for the Anglicans for Life newsletter. Although our family is Catholic now, we have a great love and admiration for all that Anglicans for Life is doing. I was thrilled to be able to write something for them! The title is "The God of How Things Should Be." It's on page 4, though I encourage you to read the whole newsletter.

I have been reading Waldstein's translation of the Theology of the Body, and St. John Paul II's ideas about our humanity flowed into my thoughts for this piece. I also referred to one of my favorite essays by my hero C. S. Lewis: The Weight of Glory.

I know you'll enjoy the entire newsletter here: Carpe Diem for Life, May 2016, Vol. 4, No. 2

© Emily Woodham 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment